top of page

AP, RSE, RGE: Their Duties!

Authorized Persons (AP), Registered Structural Engineers (RSE) and Registered Geotechnical Engineers (RGE) have three duties:




1. To Supervise the carrying out of building works or street works according to the supervision plan

2. To Notify the BA of any contravention of The Buildings Ordinance and plans approved by the Building Authority

3. To Comply with the Buildings Ordinance

Related Posts

See All

BA Forms

WHEN and WHAT BA Forms to submit?


bottom of page